Nuvo Fusion 20 Build

New clownfish came in!

2017-03-23 18.11.43.jpg
 
looks awesome. I'm in the process of upgrading tanks- it looks like you waited about a week to transfer from the pico to the 20. Was it pretty smooth transition?
 
It was! The 20 was only 8 feet across the room. I just lifted the rock up (with a few things still on it) over a bucket and carried it over and dropped it in. Didn't lose a thing and everything opened that night. I did just move a few months ago so I had to bag everything. That took a lot longer but went pretty smooth. Again, didn't lose anything. Good luck on the transfer!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new