Nuvo Fusion 20 Build

Trachy

2017-04-05 22.09.18.jpg
 
Such a beautiful tank! How are those red gorgs doing for ya? I was thinking about getting one wasn't sure how hard the care really is?
 
Such a beautiful tank! How are those red gorgs doing for ya? I was thinking about getting one wasn't sure how hard the care really is?
They're not bad. I feed them reef roids every other day. They took 2 weeks to open though. They're in med light and high flow.
 
I'd love to know what equipment you used in your 8. We just got an 8 gallon biocube for our first tank.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new