Nuvo Fusion 20 Build

Cardinal

2017-04-14 20.54.18.jpg
 
Stunning tank. So you don't doze and only do 5 gal water changes weekly? Amazing.
What's your secret? Feeding? What's are you feeding? Schedule? Amount?
 
Stunning tank. So you don't doze and only do 5 gal water changes weekly? Amazing.
What's your secret? Feeding? What's are you feeding? Schedule? Amount?
Thank you! Yes, 4 to 5 gallons every tuesday. Feed daily 1 cube PE Mysis (rinsed) to the fish with pumps off. I feed the gorgs reef roids a few times a week. Nems get fed macrovore once a week.
 
Flower/Zoa Garden

2017-04-19 22.03.13-1.jpg

Very nice! Curious how you were able to keep the maxi mini carpet anemone from moving to the bottom of the tank? I would love for mine to come out more but they seem to like the shade and I made the mistake of putting them on the sand bed and now it may be very difficult to get them to release and place them else where.
 
Very nice! Curious how you were able to keep the maxi mini carpet anemone from moving to the bottom of the tank? I would love for mine to come out more but they seem to like the shade and I made the mistake of putting them on the sand bed and now it may be very difficult to get them to release and place them else where.
I used to keep the rock flowers in the sand but discovered they seem to like it better on the rock. I guess their name hints at it...lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new