NWA's Icecube85

Left side pic ..

IMG_0618_zpsf973ec1b.jpg
 
Trying out the halide @ 30 inches ..14 k phoenix de on a galaxy select a watt



IMG_0614_zpsb789f160.jpg
 
Decided on a RKL with SLI n Ph probe ..
Man this thing has no instructions ..LOL


IMG_0635_1_zpsa9dcd252.jpg
 
After testing the PH controller . Looks like I have to get another probe . I may have bumped it or something .


imagejpeg_0_7_zps11394862.jpg
 
We'll my Aunt started painting the stand ..

The doors were removed . She can't say i didn't help ..


IMG_0638_zps5ff5da6c.jpg
 
Stand is done .
Two doors reattached .
Yes there are some frags in there now . My cute pygmy was having a munch fest .
I had to move some corals in here .
I will banish him to the 220 sump and let her go to a good home .
IMG_0660_zps6920d1a3.jpg
 
Last edited:
I thought u were going to purchase an Apex .I know why i got a phone call about calibrating a reefkeeper PH probe .
Uh huh ...Using friends for tech support .. I should send u a bill ..lol
 
I thought u were going to purchase an Apex .I know why i got a phone call about calibrating a reefkeeper PH probe .
Uh huh ...Using friends for tech support .. I should send u a bill ..lol

Too much ...information in your head :wink:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new