NWA's Icecube85

The stand is all done .

FTS

IMG_0664_zps93bcb4a6.jpg
 
Wow everything is looking so nice. Gonna have to follow along on this one for sure. Great work, the stand came out awesome.
 
Thanks LVE , everything is going well. Maybe next week , i'll add a few fish!
 
Last edited:
It's reactor set up time.. A few leaks .
Talked to P n have it at 50 ml pm n 50 BPM for start up .
New probe comes in today ,need 4.0 solution

IMG_0682_zps836bccff.jpg
 
Check my water dkl was little high 13 and phosphate went up too hanna .09, 20% WC and add po4x4 sock. I think it's media from calcium reactor. I have 3 fish (small hippo and 2 p.clowns)and they eat once a day.
 
Looks great!
 
A few updates .
I put the BM biopellet reactor to use since the Calcium Reactor media was pushing out phos . Was .12 dang.
There is some Po4x4 in the BM biopellet reactor . It's back to 0 with a Hanna Checker . I cut the reactor off for a day and it went back up to .06.
Again back to zero after cutting the BM reactor back on .
Decided not to use the Cat1 or the Curve 7
I treated myself to a RLSS R6-I ..WOOT WOOT ..
I will be the 4th in my reef network to own one .
This is just two days .

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new