NY Aquatics warning: Super shady behavior!!!!

I should probably just leave this alone.
I guess he's just too busy saving lives (and posting crap on line) to bother.

It's a really sick, bitter person that would take good things someone else does and try to knock them down for it just to make a buck by trying to salvage his own bad reputation.
 
Someone was asking about this so I thought I'd go back and look at my old thread here. Forgot what a jerk he really is. Yes, a fish that doesn't ever eat will take about 6-8 weeks to starve. Also, I must not know what I'm doing because when I was finally able to get another Zebramosa Tang (from a reputable company) I've only been able to keep it alive for the last 2 years with absolutely no problems since getting him. Nor with any other of the more than a dozen tangs I currently have had for the last 6 years. LOL. It's weird that in all the tangs I've gotten, the only ones that wouldn't eat were from this guy. . Such a pathological liar. You know he's lying out his butt but he does it anyways because that's all he knows. And he's stupid enough to think no one can tell he's doing it. LOL. Take your chances with this guy at your own risk. I doubt he's improved with age.

20230822_160839.jpg
20220313_161705.jpg
DSC03231.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 30.4%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new