• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

NYOS G2 Torq Dock/Base and (2) .75 bodies - New

Item Price
$165
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

LightingBug

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let my ignorance be your gain.
These were bought recently from BRS. I have changed my sump plumbing just enough where the dock will not fit in the chamber.
The DOCK was purchased Open Box with an A+ grade from BRS for $85, One Body was purchased during a sale @ $72, one was the full retail @ $79, my pricing reflects those discounts so you are getting a lot for the $$$.

These appealed to me b/c the body comes off the dock and by having a spare it would be easy to swap media or just have a clean one ready to go.

The box for the dock is in ember heaven in my firepit but I do have all the literature and instructions.

Total was ~$235 less the taxes. The first $165 takes it and I will ship free in the CONUS via UPS (yea no strike!) by Wednesday next week.

THE FIRST ENTITY TO ASK FOR MY PAYPAL OR VENMO WILLING TO SEND $165 GETS IT. No games, you send me the money, I send you these, done.

FAQ's:
"Will you wait until XXX Day until I get paid?" Thats a Negative Ghost Rider, the pattern is full.

"Will you take $$$ for this lot?" Sorry Charlie.

"How long have they been in use?" - the bodies are new in box, except I opened one just to see it and play with it, but never seen water. The dock was Open Box from BRS so I can't say for sure but it appears new and unused.

"Would you be willing to trade for some Magic Beanstalk seeds?, what about Karma Crystal's?" No way Jose, I already got tricked by some Magic Beanstalk beans - I won't fall for that a third time.

"How will this ship?" - UPS ground for free, need a street address not a PO box.

PXL_20230729_200416670.jpg

PXL_20230729_200413013.jpg

Luckyduck

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was posted a while ago but came up in search results... You don't still have them do you?

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 30 36.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 11 13.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 26 31.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 14 16.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.4%
Back