• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Nyos Quantum 120 Protein Skimmer

cmcimino

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 21, 2016
Messages
321
Reaction score
161
Location
Wilmington, NC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling a used Nyos Quantum 120 protein skimmer. This came with a setup I bought, but I already have a skimmer that I was planning on using. It was only used for a few months by the previous owner. I have heard nothing but good things about these. Gave it a nice vinegar bath and cleaned it the best I could. Comes with original box.

$325 Shipped.

Nyos1.jpg
Nyos2.jpg

Nyos3.jpg
 
I am very interested but I am a little concerned with the discoloration in the middle, did you ever use copper with it?
 
No, I believe it is just algae that did not come off all they way. I think it could probably be fully disassembled and scrubbed to be cleared up. The neck had some of that discoloration and it came off with a sponge.
 
Can you do 250 if I pick it up locally?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new