• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

NYOS QUANTUM 220 -- KLIR DI-7 -- USED

The Last Strider

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Purchased a reef octopus 250 external recirculating skimmer so I'm selling my NYOS 220 workhorse. Skims like a beast. Has run flawlessly for about 3 years. 2 issues with the collection cup you will see in pictures. Bubble trap on underside of the lid detached when I dropped it once. Never bothered to glue it back on since it actually made it easier to clean. You can still press it on and it holds just fine. The neck of the collection cup has cracks on the outside from same drop. I guarantee these cracks do not penetrate to the inside of the neck. THERE ARE NO LEAKS ON THE NECK WHATSOEVER. Everything was broken down and cleaned somewhat no pieces are missing and the pump and skimmer run flawlessly. Also a hole is drilled in the lid because I used a recirculating CO2 scrubber.

Asking 500.00

Also selling my Klir-DI-7 ran it 2 months only. Upgraded to a sump made for 4 inch socks so this is no longer needed. Comes with 1 and a half filter rolls.

Asking 200.00

Both include shipping. Will ship within 1 business day of confirmed payment.

IMG_9723.jpg IMG_9722.jpg IMG_9721.jpg IMG_9720.jpg IMG_9719.jpg IMG_9718.jpg IMG_9717.jpg IMG_9716.jpg IMG_9715.jpg IMG_9714.jpg

Last edited:

jrp1588

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, not sure if you're being notified. Can you check your messages?

jrp1588

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please respond. The skimmer arrived with the main body smashed up. I've been trying to contact you for 2 days now, and I'm getting concerned.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 150 88.8%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back