• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

NYOS Quantum 220 Protein Skimmer

Item Price
$425
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

DCN01

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 19, 2021
Messages
37
Reaction score
8
Location
Seattle
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have personal used about 2 years without any problems, asking $425 shipped within States, please send pm or call/text 425 210 5878 if there is any questions, thank you, Phil
 
Last edited:
Here are pictures, thank you
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2783.jpeg
    IMG_2783.jpeg
    213.3 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_2784.jpeg
    IMG_2784.jpeg
    215.5 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_2785.jpeg
    IMG_2785.jpeg
    176.8 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_2786.jpeg
    IMG_2786.jpeg
    275 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_2787.jpeg
    IMG_2787.jpeg
    169.2 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_2788.jpeg
    IMG_2788.jpeg
    213.9 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_2789.jpeg
    IMG_2789.jpeg
    192.5 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_2790.jpeg
    IMG_2790.jpeg
    229.5 KB · Views: 18

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new