O. Clownfish has dark spots near fin

JLan246

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A little background first:
Moving from Washington state to southern TX. My parents agreed to watch my fish while I find a home in the area. I was able to successfully move my two o. clownfish from Washington to my parents home in Oklahoma while I get my family and new home in order in TX. The plan is to go get them and move them into my new home as soon as my home goods arrive from Washington. I reestablished their tank with new LifeRock I had ordered a couple of weeks prior and put new filter media in the filter. My parents have been tank sitting for almost 2 weeks at this point. I get a phone call last night from my mother stating she noticed some odd dark spots on my male near his tail fin. She described them as looking like air bubbles with dark marks around them. She couldn't get a photo because he is a little skittish. He is still eating well and still active. Nothing appears wrong with my female. Did a google searched based on the description I received and got no where.

Any ideas what this may be and potential treatment options would be very helpful.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 48 42.9%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 57 50.9%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 7 6.3%
Back