Ocean nutrition red algae sheets with garlic

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aries360
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Aries360

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 15, 2022
Messages
169
Reaction score
70
Location
south florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone noticed a change in the ocean nutrition ref algae with garlic sheets. I just ordered some from eBay and they seem dried out literally like normal hard nori sheets. The sheets I usually get are moist and smell strong. Did they change the formula recently or did I get ripped off?

IMG_3009.jpeg
 
I would say since it was an “e-bay “ purchase you were ripped off as you put it. I stopped buying on e-bay due to counterfeit products and people that advertise things they don’t have. Getting refunds is a pain.
 
I would say since it was an “e-bay “ purchase you were ripped off as you put it. I stopped buying on e-bay due to counterfeit products and people that advertise things they don’t have. Getting refunds is a pain.
Yea I ordered it from chewy to compare and I will see very soon: the guy has amazing reviews but it’s hard to find the red algae sheets with garlic anymore . It’s so darn expensive compared to nori so I don’t use it much. BUT I got a new Achilles and want to keep him fat and healthy
 
I also noticed my new Ocean Nutrition red algae sheets from Amazon were drier and seemed cheaper. My tangs aren't eating it like the old formula. It's also 130g instead of the original 150g size. Did you notice any difference from the Chewy order?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 44.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new