• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ocean Revive Arctic T247 LED

McPuff

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ocean Revive Arctic T247 LED fixture for sale. Used about 2 months (blue channel 80%, white channel 1%). Super clean, no salt, basically in perfect condition (mounted fairly high). Mounting legs have never been used. Will ship in original box and include all parts (legs, hanging kit, remote, etc.). Has terrific coverage (24 x 24" easy) and will grow anything. Very happy with the light but I like to try new things over my lagoon so time to switch it out.

Text/call me at 81zero-8seven5-0001 with any questions and/or for pictures.

$135 shipped to CONUS

gwainrig

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ocean Revive Arctic T247 LED fixture for sale. Used about 2 months (blue channel 80%, white channel 1%). Super clean, no salt, basically in perfect condition (mounted fairly high). Mounting legs have never been used. Will ship in original box and include all parts (legs, hanging kit, remote, etc.). Has terrific coverage (24 x 24" easy) and will grow anything. Very happy with the light but I like to try new things over my lagoon so time to switch it out.

Text/call me at 81zero-8seven5-0001 with any questions and/or for pictures.

$135 shipped to CONUS
I am interested in the light..is it still available?

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 42 22.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 65 34.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 62 32.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 18 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.1%
Back