ocean revive lights for a 75 gallon tank...

Justin Bell

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 22, 2018
Messages
8
Reaction score
7
Location
Cincinnati
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all I am new to this forum and glad to be apart of this and hopefully get some good feedback/help. So I have a 75 gallon tank and I have two ocean revive light T247. I was wondering what everyone has set their times and their channel strengths. Right now I just have pulsing xenias and green star polyps. The polyps seem to be doing well and then pulsing xenias have not come out. I was wondering if it is my lighting being too strong? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
 
Welcome to the forums!! If you could provide your current schedule for both channels and the height above the water they are mounted I am sure someone can provide some input!
 
Currently I have my blues are at 75% from 9a-9p My whites are currently 25% from 11a-7p Lights are roughly 6inch
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new