• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ocean revive t247.. LED

Reefer's Paradise

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well it seem like the only option to us buyer is to either gift em or pay that extra seller's 3% fees
I sell items on here and in my opinion I think seller should pay those fees because it's a business transaction it's sellers responsibility to insure the buyer gets what he or she paid for and be confident in the transaction. I always ask for gift because it's nice not to pay fees lol but won't argue about the buyer wanting insurance. It's hard to trust people when there's a lot of scamming happening and harder for the honest sellers to gain the trust of buyers. Always be careful everyone :)

dorky

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I sell items on here and in my opinion I think seller should pay those fees because it's a business transaction it's sellers responsibility to insure the buyer gets what he or she paid for and be confident in the transaction. I always ask for gift because it's nice not to pay fees lol but won't argue about the buyer wanting insurance. It's hard to trust people when there's a lot of scamming happening and harder for the honest sellers to gain the trust of buyers. Always be careful everyone :)
I agree there tons of stuff tht I would love to buy till they want me to gift em or pay the fees and tht when I lose my confident lol. I mean I am already buying the stuff plus the shipping but u still want more money to pay for the fees <_< get out of here u greedy people lol

Reefer's Paradise

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree there tons of stuff tht I would love to buy till they want me to gift em or pay the fees and tht when I lose my confident lol. I mean I am already buying the stuff plus the shipping but u still want more money to pay for the fees <_< get out of here u greedy people lol
Lol exactly! I bet if they didn't ask you to pay fees you'd feel confident in gifting too most times (except cases where the shady vibe is felt instantly) haha. Not all sellers have the same mentality when it comes to buyer confidence, I want to make the buyer feel confident in me and comfortable giving me $20-$500 or more and not worry after. Sellers should be happy to pay that .029% fee cuz atleast they're getting a sale ha. It's funny how this same topic has been talked about for as long or longer than this forum has even existed haha

dorky

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol exactly! I bet if they didn't ask you to pay fees you'd feel confident in gifting too most times (except cases where the shady vibe is felt instantly) haha. Not all sellers have the same mentality when it comes to buyer confidence, I want to make the buyer feel confident in me and comfortable giving me $20-$500 or more and not worry after. Sellers should be happy to pay that .029% fee cuz atleast they're getting a sale ha. It's funny how this same topic has been talked about for as long or longer than this forum has even existed haha
YESSSSSSS and DONT KILL MY VIBE with the gift me or pay the fees smh lol but if I remember correctly the PayPal T&C it clearly state tht the buyer must pay the fee not the seller lol smh

Reefer's Paradise

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hahaha! Oh I'm all for this vibe lol and that only applies to gift transactions if the sender isn't using a preferred method of payment. In all business transactions the seller pays the fees.
This is from the PayPal user agreement:
For Purchase Payments (business) the recipient of the payment (seller) will always pay the Fee.

In gift transactions the buyer pays fees if fees apply. Fees usually apply because the buyer is using a credit card or not preferred method of payment chosen by PayPal. Either way....SELLER PAYS FEES OR BUYER GIFTS!!! Hahaha

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Get phone number and call seller if not sure. You can get a feel of an honest seller.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 82 44.6%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 85 46.2%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 17 9.2%
Back