• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Octo aquatics fish acclimation box SOLDDDD

Item Price
100
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

1000rrstunna

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 19, 2013
Messages
535
Reaction score
284
Location
chicago il
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
THE SHU

FROM OCTO AQUATICS
14x6x6 acclimation box for thick glass over 1/2”
Heavy duty magnets
2 compartments with lid that clips

These are $150 new

Asking 100 shipped USA


IMG_4494.jpeg
IMG_4492.jpeg
IMG_4493.jpeg
IMG_4495.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Is this the model that the magnets are good up to 1/2” glass or the one with the magnets that are good up to 3/4” glass?
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new