Octo nw150

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rcar77
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Rcar77

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 5, 2012
Messages
27
Reaction score
16
Location
MI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am buying a 90gal frag (72x24x12) w/30gal sump. Would a reef octopus nw150 work with this setup.
 
What is the 15o rated for?
 
Its rated for 150 gal but I have heard to go larger about twice the size of my tanke.
 
I would say stay away from the OTP 2000 needlewheel pump on the NWB-150, do you self a favor and spend a couple extra bucks and get a Super Reef Octopus with a Bubble Blaster pump.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new