October Cub meeting

Mako Shark II

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mike and Melanie Whiteley are hosting this months meeting. They are not new to the club; they have been club members now for over a year and last year at the frag swap they were an amazing amount of help to us.

Mike has a frag set up where he has started cultivating and selling some of the frags that he is able to propagate.

We have a lot of club business to go over this month, but will try and keep the business part short and sweet and give everyone time to view what Mike and Melanie have put together in their aquariums. We have a number of new members and hope some of them will show up as well.

Meeting will be at there home, 6:00-8:00 on Saturday October 23 it is.

3356 Douglass Avenue, Memphis.
1 block north of Park and Highland. Turn by the Jack Pirtle's Chicken.

Red brick, on the right side of the street and there is a church parking lot across the street if parking becomes scarce.

Bring your appetites!!! They're planning on serving both meat and spinach lasagna with salad and crusty bread (and now they're in the cleaning frenzy!)

All this and Zoo's too! Plus, Courtesy of one of our Sponsors, I will also be Bringing FREE bottles of DT's Plankton, to the Club Meeting Tonight!

Good trouble: Have mushrooms ever become pests in your aquarium?

• Mushrooms would never be pests even if they kept replicating.

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Mushrooms have not become a pest for me.

Votes: 71 41.3%
  • Mushroom have become overgrown, but not to the point of becoming pests.

Votes: 25 14.5%
  • Mushrooms have become pests in my aquarium.

Votes: 37 21.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 5.8%

Back