Octopus reef skimmer help!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter marman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

marman

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 1, 2014
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently purchased this skimmer online. I thought all I had to do was to add water and turn on. It's not the case I thought the guy said something about priming. Can anyone help please.
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1421461339.280004.jpg
 
Try and fill it with water and either try to block the air line till it goes or try blowing into the air line.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new