Octopus ?

Robert1994

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 4, 2019
Messages
139
Reaction score
90
What state or country do you live in
Hawaii
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My daughter, an elementary school teacher, wants to get an aquarium for her classroom and populate it with an Octopus. Is this practical or the start of a nightmare ?
 
Im personally not a fan of school tanks. As an armed patrol officer I see a ton of neglected tanks and no one to feed on the weekends or holidays as my department is 24/7/365. When I worked overnights I tried to help them out on holidays but most of them die off over break cause they just leave them with a sinking block that releases food or an auto feeder that runs dry. Just my personal viewpoint
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new