Octupus skimmers ???

  • Thread starter Thread starter coral88
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

coral88

Hobbyist for now
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2008
Messages
940
Reaction score
3
Location
Miami FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any body know what happened to the octopus skimmer website? It doesn’t work and I was trying to get one of my lfs to carry them or at least give them a shot. The store told me they talked to someone about getting a price list and then never heard back from them. I tried going to the site and it isn’t there anymore.

Anybody know what happened???
 
Send me a PM. I am a distributor for Coral and can get you the Wholesale price list. Octopusskimmers.com was a fake site that directed you to another site. I believe CoralVue put a trade mark on the name Octopus Skimmers therefore OctopusSkimmers.com has to shut the site down. Again, the true site is CoralVue.com and I can get you wholesale pricing.
 
i thought it was proteinskimmer.com.cn

That is the direct manufacturer in China. They will not sell directly to customers. But, they will only sell to distributors to the USA and Canada. The USA main distrubutor is CoralVue and the Canada distributor is Salt Water Connections.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new