Odyssea bulbs

  • Thread starter Thread starter awood0909
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

awood0909

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 28, 2015
Messages
68
Reaction score
5
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
has anyone here used Odyssea t5 bulbs that come with the fixture? Are they worth keeping or should I upgrade to ati? For those that used them, what was there performance like?
 
I got one of the Odyssea fixtures and I immediately switched to ATI bulbs :-) the stock bulbs are pretty awful.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new