Oenone Fulgida....

WyoMt.Chef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I have recently discovered a ******* fulgida worm in my tank. My kp aquatics had everything on it lol. So far the aiptasia and algae are for the time being conquered. This fulgida worm is another beast though... It has taken a fancy to eating my favia/favites anytime it pleases eating the entire polyp of a war coral and of my sector one favites. My trap is seeming fruitless as he isn't interested in the snail/shrimp that I have baited it with just my living shrimp, 2 peppermints were his first victims. Tweezers seem exhausting but the only thing I've came close to getting him with. Of course the rock is the main structure with a few small colonies starting. Any helpful tips on this dastardly devil worm?

takitaj

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Try putting some of it's favorite coral in the trap. It's going to try to eat them anyway until you catch it so might as well use it for bait. I read they are especially sensitive to light and don't venture far from their cave so keep that in mind.

OP
OP
W

WyoMt.Chef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Try putting some of it's favorite coral in the trap. It's going to try to eat them anyway until you catch it so might as well use it for bait. I read they are especially sensitive to light and don't venture far from their cave so keep that in mind.
I'm thinking I might just do that he hasn't came more than three inches out of his cave and I've been staring at it for hours under red leds at night. The guy is nasty looking lol. Thank you for the help!

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 12 8.9%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 46 34.1%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 44 32.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 31 23.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back