off set ALK/Calcium dosing with DOS

m.kristoff

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 17, 2021
Messages
826
Reaction score
335
Location
cleveland
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I have been searching for how to offset my alk and calcium dosing..
I am dosing equal parts. How can offset calcium by 10 minutes after the Alk dose?
I plan to dose equal parts over 24 hours for now
 
First, are you sure you need equal parts calcium and alkalinity? (usually it's more alkalinity) If you're using the schedule feature, one way is just to setup 6x 2-hour time slots for each so there's ample time between them.
 
I am of the belief that you dose equal parts. I also have an alkatronic that will dose alk if it drops below my set range.
I figured it out. I offset the calcium schedule by 10 minutes

I run Kalk as my main supplement. Alk, mag and calcium are supplementing. I will be testing often to get a schedule set
 
I am of the belief that you dose equal parts. I also have an alkatronic that will dose alk if it drops below my set range.
I figured it out. I offset the calcium schedule by 10 minutes

I run Kalk as my main supplement. Alk, mag and calcium are supplementing. I will be testing often to get a schedule set
Best of luck (just be sure to test your calcium in a few days).
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new