Offering a BIG Club buy

ReefDoctor

Just a hobbiest
View Badges
Joined
Jul 18, 2007
Messages
436
Reaction score
51
Location
Arkansas, the reef and cultural desert
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I hope that this post does not offend as I am not trying to spam but simply pass on a few great deals that I have come into...

Let me offer a deal to your club members... I have many colorful Mushroom colonies right now and also Acros, Millis and Montis... I would make a club deal with BIG discounts I have done this for other clubs very successfully.

10X Nice Vietnamese Mushroom colonies (Yumas, Discoma, Rhodactis,Bullseyes ect.) for $325 Plus shipping
10X Nice Lombock Aquacultured SPS colonies 4"-5" each very colorful for $500 Plus shipping

Or even a 15 frags micromussa frag pack deal (My chioce) for $500 plus shipping..

For every client that you refer after your first purchase you get $50 credit on your acct. :)

Thanks,

Chris
 
Wow Chris! that is a great offer - And I would never consider you :sign4: !! :D
Those really are some great deals - we may need to discuss it amongst ourselves but I would be interested in trying to put something together if we can get enough people to participate. Man that micro deal is only $33 per frag!!! What a steal!!!

Thanks again for the offer

Patrick
 
Hello Guys

I am short on space for all my new micro colonies so I am pretty much clearing out a bunch of the SPS and Mushrooms that you see there on my site... The deals will be my choice but you can see what I am choosing from at www.reefdoctormicromussas.com ... I have given this deal to a buyer in Chicago and he was very happy with the Items I shipped :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new