Offering Premium R2R Subscriptions

PeterC99

Solarbenchmark.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe that the current R2R subscription offers great value for the price but wondering if R2R could offer a premium subscription to this site?

R2R is an important part of my successful aquarium. It’s my go to for information, questions, sympathetic ear when needed, socializing, and some great laughs.

Would be willing to pay a premium subscription for additional benefits like a better way organize my preferred content. Not sure the structure but maybe self organized folders, etc. Also like to customize notifications like on my cellphone. Finally, would like more sophisticated search options. There are probably additional features R2R could offer.

Know this isn’t for everyone but something I’m interested in and willing to pay for.

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Premium/Partner member option is offered once a year, usually around Oct-Nov with a major raffle.

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Longer edit time, more signatures, partner member forum, and several other things, I just can’t remember them. You should see the notice about partner membership coming out around Oct, Rev will list the perks when the thread is started.

OP
OP
PeterC99

PeterC99

Solarbenchmark.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Longer edit time, more signatures, partner member forum, and several other things, I just can’t remember them. You should see the notice about partner membership coming out around Oct, Rev will list the perks when the thread is started.
The only issue with this membership is that it only comes around once a year. I would like to take advantage of it now. I’m missing out on these features and R2R is missing out on revenues.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back