Office Tranquility (75g)

The tank was actually taken down a few months back so I can prepare to knock out the wall that sits behind it for a larger in wall installation. The room is small at 11x12 so the reclaimed space will be nice to have. The current plan is to move the 150g that is currently in the living room into this space and drop a 300g in the living room.

Now that sounds like a build thread I would like to see!

EDIT: Found it in your signature.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new