Official "Aussie" Scolymia Show Off Thread...

Another one... Just got this baby today. :bigsmile:

Elos_20100207_4.jpg


Elos_20100207_2.jpg

Elos_20100207_5.jpg
 
very nice Darren... would like to see better shots when you get a chance... :)
 
I can play now... Just got them today so they are still sort of stressed out and they look much better in person.

scolymia1.jpg


scolymia2.jpg
 
Last edited:
green i guess. thats exactly what it looks like under t5's
 
its an aussie scolymia..
 
I know there is no doubt about that, but their seems to be some similarities between some of the elongated scollys and trachys
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new