Official "Aussie" Scolymia Show Off Thread...

Wow Stacie you posted some of your gems... Sweet and more pics from your tank please
+1 Stacie... and pls post a pic of the "new" one you got from the mail last week.... :wink:

Very nice grabbed!... I pick up one too :D
it's not true unless you post a pic of it in your tank... :hammer:
 
Got one yesterday.

DSC_0038.jpg
 
Marvin, is that one from Cherry Corals? Very nice pickup!
yup.... it's nice having a few top notch e-tailers within driving distance... :wink:

or sometimes bad coz I spend too much... most of the time good though... :hammer:
 
Ian, welcome to the Rasta club... ;)

and that Rainbow one is pretty sweet... great pick ups sir... :)
 
btw, who won the one from BuyTheReef.com auction from this weekend... that was a pretty nice one... went for $600... :)
 
Marvin, SWEET Scoly Collection, down to frag a couple? PM me!

Nice Combo racerw, I HAD 2 similar scolys, the Aussie Bleeding Apple Scoly and the Reverse Bleeding Apple. Sweet pieces. I kept mine too close together they morphed into 1 scoly!!!!! lol
before
P1040790-1.jpg

After
P1050996-1.jpg

Feeding @ night, Daylight ONLY pic
P1040880-1.jpg
 
Last edited:
I had a dream last night I was snorkeling in Aussie and found hundreds of Scollys close to shore... There was a special key to unlock them from the rocks and I could only take one....

For some reason, I kept thinking "Need to find a Pink one for Marvin!" HAHA!

No idea why I wasn't looking for myself so wierd!
 
I had a dream last night I was snorkeling in Aussie and found hundreds of Scollys close to shore... There was a special key to unlock them from the rocks and I could only take one....

For some reason, I kept thinking "Need to find a Pink one for Marvin!" HAHA!

No idea why I wasn't looking for myself so wierd!
:hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

Thanks Ryan... I'll find a Pink one sooner or later... :)
 
My buddy's Scoly you can see that it is statring to show Yellow , Orange , Red , Pink stipping going on and it is just getting better by the month this scoly is way better looking in person.
DSC03861.jpg
 
I have a super dope scolymia in the Ghostbox right now but I don't think yall could handle the Sunset Phoenix.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new