Official "Aussie" Scolymia Show Off Thread...

I'm still in the minor leagues compared to all Of you!!! These are some amazing peices.

This is my biocube 29
IMG_5058.JPG


The one in the middle and left came in a tank I bought off Craigslist last week.

The left one is slowly making a comeback. Looks like a war paint. The middle is doing better too. He had goniaporra and alveopra rite next to them, they were getting stung to death.
But like I said I'm still single A compared to you all! Hahaha
 
I will be very happy too if I got the same scoly as your. Very awesome
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new