Official "Aussie" Scolymia Show Off Thread...

:eek: Blast from the past!

1.jpg
I like this one a lot! I still have the one I got from you awhile back!
 
Absolute gems in this thread. I got my first ever scolly, a bleeding apple. I'd like to know if you guys feed them, if so how often and what sort of foods? thanks.
 
Here's my scoly that a few months ago started developing babies around the mother. There is 7 or 8 now
94ad6a924d7d25b9c95a68c8857214e4.jpg
8907ff53826426924213de6160187f07.jpg
0e384a422f30378d208a423b436c0890.jpg
fdd0927a368ca4704092fd812ac6df5d.jpg

This is amazing, I wonder what triggers some Scolymia to do this over others? Do you feed it?
 
I have no Idea what sparked the growth. They developed off the skirt of the mother which is bizarre to me, I feed with a mixture of reef roids, Larry's reef frenzy, tropic marin reef actif, and dose supplements with bionic. My tank is super LPS heavy running kessils
10794ff10c6d93c4ef09d23259c71c1a.jpg
 
Need some help i have a bunch of tube like sticks coming out from the sides of the skeleton should i break those off
Check out the side of the green one.
20171104_142149.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new