**Official Cali Kid Corals 7 YR ANNIVERSARY LIVE SALE Thread** SAT FEB 4th & SUN FEB 5th

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

xrxzcx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do you guys sneak corals into your tank? I told my S/O I was only buy 3-5 and I'm at 15 between the live sale and presale auction with plans to buy more after the sale ends
Sad Happy Hour GIF

ke1023610

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do you guys sneak corals into your tank? I told my S/O I was only buy 3-5 and I'm at 15 between the live sale and presale auction with plans to buy more after the sale ends
Sad Happy Hour GIF
Lol I’m about 35 corals in lol

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
LONG BANNER.jpg

GAME REMINDER
GUESS THE PRICE

title gif.gif

Y'all have seen this gorgeous piece, but how much do you think it costs? For this game, you have 20 minutes to post your guess how much this mushroom costs. The closest without going over wins a MYSTERY FRAG!!!

One guess per person. In the event of a tie, the person that guessed first wins. Good luck!

Adam mulling

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LONG BANNER.jpg

GAME REMINDER
GUESS THE PRICE

title gif.gif

Y'all have seen this gorgeous piece, but how much do you think it costs? For this game, you have 20 minutes to post your guess how much this mushroom costs. The closest without going over wins a MYSTERY FRAG!!!

One guess per person. In the event of a tie, the person that guessed first wins. Good luck!

Jedi1199

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I only have a reefer 170 so I don't got room. I'm already pushing the limits with what I have :face-with-tears-of-joy:

Sounds like your real problem is "How are you going to sneak a new tank into the house?"

Mrjsmith33

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PINK PECTINIA
Sale $79

LONG BANNER.jpg

NEW GAME
GUESS THE PRICE

title gif.gif

Y'all have seen this gorgeous piece, but how much do you think it costs? For this game, you have 40 minutes to post your guess how much this mushroom costs. The closest without going over wins a MYSTERY FRAG!!!

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Just bought my first coral from CK, excited. Was busy all weekend, but couldn't pass up the chance to enter the raffle and there are some amazing pieces.

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 136 43.3%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 108 34.4%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 49 15.6%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 16 5.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.6%
Back