**Official Cali Kid Corals 7 YR ANNIVERSARY LIVE SALE Thread** SAT FEB 4th & SUN FEB 5th

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

ke1023610

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LONG BANNER.jpg

NEW GAME
GUESS THE PRICE

title gif.gif

Y'all have seen this gorgeous piece, but how much do you think it costs? For this game, you have 40 minutes to post your guess how much this mushroom costs. The closest without going over wins a MYSTERY FRAG!!!

One guess per person. In the event of a tie, the person that guessed first wins. Good luck!

xrxzcx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LONG BANNER.jpg

NEW GAME
GUESS THE PRICE

title gif.gif

Y'all have seen this gorgeous piece, but how much do you think it costs? For this game, you have 40 minutes to post your guess how much this mushroom costs. The closest without going over wins a MYSTERY FRAG!!!

One guess per person. In the event of a tie, the person that guessed first wins. Good luck!
$3999.99

trietnguyen000

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LONG BANNER.jpg

NEW GAME
GUESS THE PRICE

title gif.gif

Making themselves at home: Have you intentionally done anything in your aquarium to enhance the natural behavior of your fish?

• I planned my tank to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 26 27.7%
  • I did some things to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 32 34.0%
  • Anything that encourages natural fish behavior was a byproduct of the aquascaping.

Votes: 16 17.0%
  • I did not do anything to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 17 18.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.2%
Back