**Official Cali Kid Corals 7 YR ANNIVERSARY LIVE SALE Thread** SAT FEB 4th & SUN FEB 5th

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
LONG BANNER.jpg

NEW GAME
GUESS THE PRICE

title gif.gif

Y'all have seen this gorgeous piece, but how much do you think it costs? For this game, you have 40 minutes to post your guess how much this mushroom costs. The closest without going over wins a MYSTERY FRAG!!!

One guess per person. In the event of a tie, the person that guessed first wins. Good luck!

salty_dawg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LONG BANNER.jpg

NEW GAME
GUESS THE PRICE

title gif.gif

Y'all have seen this gorgeous piece, but how much do you think it costs? For this game, you have 40 minutes to post your guess how much this mushroom costs. The closest without going over wins a MYSTERY FRAG!!!

One guess per person. In the event of a tie, the person that guessed first wins. Good luck!

Rubber Ducky

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LONG BANNER.jpg

NEW GAME
GUESS THE PRICE

title gif.gif

$2499

yosemiteclimber

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LONG BANNER.jpg

NEW GAME
GUESS THE PRICE

title gif.gif

ke1023610

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LONG BANNER.jpg

NEW GAME
GUESS THE PRICE

title gif.gif

You scared me!!! I thought It was going to be a game I’m super bad at games!!!!!

Good trouble: Have mushrooms ever become pests in your aquarium?

• Mushrooms would never be pests even if they kept replicating.

Votes: 17 22.7%
  • Mushrooms have not become a pest for me.

Votes: 26 34.7%
  • Mushroom have become overgrown, but not to the point of becoming pests.

Votes: 12 16.0%
  • Mushrooms have become pests in my aquarium.

Votes: 19 25.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%
Back