**Official Cali Kid Corals 7 YR ANNIVERSARY LIVE SALE Thread** SAT FEB 4th & SUN FEB 5th

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
LONG BANNER.jpg

NEW GAME
PAIRS

TITLE GIF.gif

Good morning America, how are ya? Time to see how good your memory is this morning! For this game, I will reveal one of the fifteen cards every few minutes. Two of the cards form a pair, and the first person to post the two cards that make a pair wins a MYSTERY FRAG FROM CALI KID CORALS!

Three guess per person total. Once you use them all, you're out, so use them wisely. Good luck!

ReefMagnet

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LONG BANNER.jpg

NEW GAME
PAIRS

TITLE GIF.gif

Good morning America, how are ya? Time to see how good your memory is this morning! For this game, I will reveal one of the fifteen cards every few minutes. Two of the cards form a pair, and the first person to post the two cards that make a pair wins a MYSTERY FRAG FROM CALI KID CORALS!

Three guess per person total. Once you use them all, you're out, so use them wisely. Good luck!
can winner spin the wheel for a chance of up to 5 mystery frags? :)

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
LONG BANNER.jpg

GAME REMINDER
PAIRS

TITLE GIF.gif

Attachments

• LONG BANNER.jpg
    LONG BANNER.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 13
Back