**Official Cali Kid Corals 7 YR ANNIVERSARY LIVE SALE Thread** SAT FEB 4th & SUN FEB 5th

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Thanks. I just got them the other week and tossed them there until I found a good spot but they seem to love it there.
Why so close though? They’ll just grow into each other and potentially try to outcompete each other for real estate and light. I’ve had it happen many times before.

Elfie22

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LONG BANNER.jpg

GAME REMINDER
GOLDEN COIN

title gif.gif

DO NOT POST YOUR ENTRY IN THIS THREAD. IF YOU DO THEN YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.

I've got a golden tiiiiiic-keeeeet! Wait, I mean coin! Too bad I hid it somewhere on the Cali Kid website though. For those that are up for the challenge, an image of the golden coin in the gif above has been hidden as a secondary image on one of the items still available for sale on the Cali Kid website. Find the image, take a screen shot, and pm it to me for an entry into a raffle for a $50 GIFT CARD!!!

One entry per person. The game will run until 8am PT Sunday then the winner will be announced shortly after. Good luck!

Hint:
If you buy the coral that has the gold coin image then no one else can see it, nor get entries into the game.

Look for the image here:

https://www.calikidcorals.com/collections/live-sale
Dumb Question... Is it possible for someone to have bought the one with the gif in it? I looked at all items for sale and don't see it :face-with-monocle:

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Because I keep forgetting to buy super glue so I can mount them in different spots. Hahaha
I have a lot of this stuff and it’s always done well for me. I wonder why it was discontinued though. Did they find out it’s putting toxins in the water?

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Dumb Question... Is it possible for someone to have bought the one with the gif in it? I looked at all items for sale and don't see it :face-with-monocle:
Yes and I believe that’s what happened. I don’t see the coral I hid the image on either.

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I can send ya a Frag when I cut the stem off the plug next week. They’ve grown all over the plug they’re on.
Absolutely do not frag those beauties. Let them keep growing! I’ll sell frags sometimes too, but only when I can see the colony across the room and I’m content. Folks are too eager to frag. Enjoy them!

c_healy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Absolutely do not frag those beauties. Let them keep growing! I’ll sell frags sometimes too, but only when I can see the colony across the room and I’m content. Folks are too eager to frag. Enjoy them!
Yea I was really just doing it so I can mount them. They can’t stay the way they are now. The rock in front is just pushing them up against a rock behind them. No good holes to put the stem into. Maybe I’ll just glue the plug on its side.

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Anyone got any other zoa pics to break my heart with envy?! Seriously though, I want to see y'alls sexy zoas :D

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Anyone got any other zoa pics to break my heart with envy?! Seriously though, I want to see y'alls sexy zoas :D
I just started getting some nicer ones. Bought LC Exospheres and RR Space Chaos. I had some zoas, but they were a little more common. Not a great image, but this shows my zoa rack.
IMG_20230126_144705.jpg

I have some more detailed shots of a few.
IMG_20230103_131840.jpg
IMG_20230103_131835.jpg

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
here’s a few more
What are those yellowish ones in the right pic?

Also, one of my top three is White Zombies, but for the life of me, they're one of the few zoas that I just can't seem to get to grow in my tank. They do fine but they just don't grow well. Everything else will grow like weeds, but never them. No idea why.

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I just started getting some nicer ones. Bought LC Exospheres and RR Space Chaos. I had some zoas, but they were a little more common. Not a great image, but this shows my zoa rack.
IMG_20230126_144705.jpg

I have some more detailed shots of a few.
IMG_20230103_131840.jpg
IMG_20230103_131835.jpg
What are you using to take your pictures?

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
What are you using to take your pictures?
I use an iPhone 12 with an orphek. The first pic is only blurry because I texted it to myself and it downscales photos texting from an iphone to an android. My personal cell doesn't take as good of pictures as my work issued iphone.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 41.4%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 25 19.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 46 35.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back