Official Favia Show Off Thread...

Finally scored the Raptors!
Raptors1_1.jpg


Nice Peter! Raptor's peace or what is the full name?
 
The 2nd one is raptors. I bought the last favia from a guy who didn't know the name of it, but its real nice so I had to get it. The first one doesn't have a name either
 
well I have a few more to share.
P1010793.jpg

P1010780.jpg

P1010781.jpg

P1010829.jpg

P1010830.jpg
 
I gotta start getting these eye candy soon. I got a few but don't mind getting more.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new