Official Favia Show Off Thread...

moneyshot.jpg
 
I bought it from my LFS. Apparently some local hobbyist bought a tiny frag off of ebay. Grew it out and brought 2 frags in to my local shop. I proudly own this one, and the shop owner won't sell me/ part with the other lol. I did not look that great in his tank, took it home and we ended up with this awesome coral. Have not came across anything like it yet, but I am sure someone has something like it hiding in there tanks.
 
Cosmic Swirl getting all cozy in new home. Those are some nice pics Fiction, seems your cam skills have improved.
FaviaCS510.jpg
 
yup. now i kno why i love favias so much. colors and the way they grow are way too unique and unmatched. not fair how nice they look!!!
 
here is one that i have been growing out for a while and just keeps getting brighter and brighter. i put the frag plug next to it to prove no photo editing here. lol

IMG_5563.jpg


yep i am finally getting around to taking pictures of some of my favorites favias. more to come in the next few days.
 
Juicy Coral PPE chalice, Which turned out to be a Fevia
IMG_7367.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new