Official Favia Show Off Thread...

Picture024.jpg
 
Dang...that is one fluffy favia! Almost looks like an acan. May have to get a frag of that if you ever cut it.
 
Dang...that is one fluffy favia! Almost looks like an acan. May have to get a frag of that if you ever cut it.

Yea I have had this piece for a LONG LONG time, not sure if anyone else out there has it.......... Its pretty cool deffiantly different!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new