Official Favia Show Off Thread...

I will play along.........

Here are a few of mine
TopDown9.jpg


MiasPotOfGold.jpg


jacksonville188.jpg


fishtank028-1.jpg
 
cant get a good pic but the flesh glows on this a bright aquamarine with black purple eyes

coral032.jpg
 
Last edited:
This has super tiny polyps,maybe favites? But ive never seen one with this pattern so im kinda stumped..
CoralsMay212011002.jpg
 
A new favia I recently picked up from Reef Paradise in Flint, MI. It was in the shadows on the bottom of the tank, but the main colony was coloring up very nicely where the light was hitting it.
DSC_6290a.jpg
 
You usually see these with green and red this is baby blue and red...
CoralPicssss025CR2.jpg


CoralPicssss037CR2.jpg
 
Heres a couple of mine......

cheers,
Darren

WWC rainbow favia:
DSC_0056.jpg

PPE favia:
DSC_0097.jpg

dragon soul favia:
DSC_0035-1.jpg

reverse prism favia:
DSC_0012.jpg
 
heres one of my nicest gems i dont remember name of this one
 

Attachments

  • Favia.jpg
    Favia.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 395
Here are two pics of my favorite favia. Not sure what it is called but it is not mias pot of gold nor babys breath since I have both of those and they do not look like this one.

FlowerPetalMonti 006.jpg
FlowerPetalMonti 005.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new