Official MACNA 2013 Photo Thread

Thx for my R2R shirt today. It made my wife's day too!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377927214.939391.jpg
 
Up early about to head that way! Lol :) so sleeeepy but so excited! See everyone there!
 
On way soon the pictures will be coming today will be an amazing day looking to meet up with a lot of people
 
I have a question...how do you guys get your livestock home after you buy it?
 
I would imagine the people that are flying are shipping them home and the ones that are driving are having the venders hold them until Sunday and then drive really fast :). I am not getting livestock this time, but last year I brought a tank to MACNA and set it up in my room. 24g JBJ
 
I would imagine the people that are flying are shipping them home and the ones that are driving are having the venders hold them until Sunday and then drive really fast :). I am not getting livestock this time, but last year I brought a tank to MACNA and set it up in my room. 24g JBJ

Maybe it's better I'm not going, lol.
Something closer to home lets me get it back without shipping charges. :)
 
Next year will be closer :)
Unless I find someone around here willing to take me, there's no way I'm getting to CO...much less the exact place it's held. My psychiatrist said no driving.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new