Official MACNA 2013 Photo Thread

Will there be another thread like this for Reef-A-Palooza? :) I'd love to get to see what my only reefing friends are doing and say hi, and maybe compare notes. :)
 
image.jpg
 
I forgot to take pics of the actual product but here is the new AI hydra 52. More power than the vega, all the colors of the hydra, 7 control chanels, slim vega housing. Rumored to cost around 600.

20130831_201551-1.jpg
 
image.jpg


Can't rotate this from my phone lol
 
Last edited:
Now I remember why I did not take any Pics. My hands were full of Corals, T-shirts, Fish food,salt, etc........
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 32.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 15 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new