• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

OG ASD HG 2 Head

Wolffpack Reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! I’d like to trade my OG ASD HG (with receipt of purchase from CaliKid) for some OG Bounce mushrooms
Open to a couple small or one nice one. Just looking for variety
I am located in La Mirada,CA but can meet in nearby cities
If the trade is right also open to shipping but would really like to try for local first
Was looking to get 800 so looking for similar trade value

Also have a 2GC Dragon Tamer 2 Head I’m open to trade offers on. Was looking to get around 300 so would like to try to get equivalent trade value

Happy to send videos or you can come see it in person (pics never do these guys justice)

PM Anytime
Also have tons more coral and can trade for OG Bounce if you’re not looking for a HG or Tamer

IMG_2118.jpeg IMG_2116.jpeg IMG_2123.jpeg IMG_2115.jpeg IMG_2122.jpeg IMG_2126.jpeg IMG_2101.jpeg IMG_2105.jpeg IMG_2110.jpeg IMG_2155.jpeg IMG_2165.jpeg IMG_2060.jpeg

Jake Bookout

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! I’d like to trade my OG ASD HG (with receipt of purchase from CaliKid) for some OG Bounce mushrooms
Open to a couple small or one nice one. Just looking for variety
I am located in La Mirada,CA but can meet in nearby cities
If the trade is right also open to shipping but would really like to try for local first
Was looking to get 800 so looking for similar trade value

Also have a 2GC Dragon Tamer 2 Head I’m open to trade offers on. Was looking to get around 300 so would like to try to get equivalent trade value

Happy to send videos or you can come see it in person (pics never do these guys justice)

PM Anytime
Also have tons more coral and can trade for OG Bounce if you’re not looking for a HG or Tamer

IMG_2118.jpeg IMG_2116.jpeg IMG_2123.jpeg IMG_2115.jpeg IMG_2122.jpeg IMG_2126.jpeg IMG_2101.jpeg IMG_2105.jpeg IMG_2110.jpeg IMG_2155.jpeg IMG_2165.jpeg IMG_2060.jpeg
Hey! Are willing to trade for any other types of coral? I’ve got a ton. Just not any OG Bounce

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 19 14.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 6.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 21 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 77 56.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.6%
Back