• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

OG Bounce Mushroom - Mother plus babies

Item Price
$2000
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

CWoods

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 29, 2019
Messages
605
Reaction score
464
Location
La Quinta, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two OG Bounce Mushrooms for sale. Back left and back right, each for $250. Pick-up only in La Quinta, CA. The tiles they're on are 1.5"x1.5". Front center is NFS.

20250202_172536~2.jpg
 
Last edited:
This is an automated message:

Please be aware of a popular scam where someone will send you a private message (DM) and tell you that they have a certain item you are looking for. Most of the time they will try to get you to pay in an unprotected format. This is against our rules for this very reason.

DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!

In all marketplace transactions please do your due diligence and make sure when you send someone money that they are not trying to scam you. If you're unsure, do not do it. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

Thank you.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE.
 
Will u ship im intrested
 
Where are you located
 
Putting my Mother OG Bounce Mushroom up for sale. Mother is over 3" in diameter and currently has three babies on the frag plate. Two are a little over 1/2 inch and one is under 1/4". That's a 3" frag plate that its growing over. All 4 for $2000 OBO. Not splitting the group. Pick-up in person only. Will not ship or deliver under any circumstance. Pictures are from this morning, I'll take a more inflated picture this evening to show its bubbles better.
20261005_134643.jpg
20261006_081356~2.jpg


I also have Sunkist Bounce Mushrooms for $50 each. I'll throw in a few free if you purchase the OG.

20261006_082807~3.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new