• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

OG Bounce Mushrooms Dragon Soul and TGC Holy Grail Torches - $50 to $600

Item Price
$300 - $600
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

fragman2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have these four OG Bounce Mushrooms for sale. The tiles are 1.25 inches for size reference. - PayPal and Venmo are acceptable. Minimum Order is $300. Other corals can be added to any order.

4 OG Bounces  Labled.jpeg

4 OG Bounces labled 3-9-24.jpeg

OG-1 $450 shipped SOLD
OG-2 $400 shipped
OG-3 $400 shipped
OG-4 $600 shipped

TGC Holy Grail Torches:
Single Heads $250 shipped
Double Heads $375 shipped
Triple Heads $ $500 shipped

TGC Holy Grail.jpeg

Updated below
TGC Holy Grail copy.jpeg

Dragon Soul Torches:
Small Single Heads $50 shipped
Fat Single Heads $80 shipped
Double Heads $100 shipped
Triple Heads $130 shipped
Other larger pieces are available

Dragon Soul Torch.jpeg

Updated
Dragon Soul Torch.jpeg

Shipping:
UPS Overnight shipping is included with all purchases of $300 or more. I only ship to the Cont. USA.

DOA Policy:
Must show evidence of receipt of shipment and DOA coral within 2 hours of delivery. Credits or replacement corals to be issued at my discretion. Shipping charges are not refundable. I'm not taking responsibility for lost, stolen or weather delayed shipments creating a loss. I will however work with you and do what is reasonable.

Last edited:

Rich Ellsworth

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have these four OG Bounce Mushrooms for sale. The tiles are 1.25 inches for size reference. - PayPal and Venmo are acceptable. Minimum Order is $300. Other corals can be added to any order.

4 OG Bounces  Labled.jpeg

4 OG Bounces labled 3-9-24.jpeg

OG-1 $450 shipped
OG-2 $400 shipped
OG-3 $400 shipped
OG-4 $600 shipped

TGC Holy Grail Torches:
Single Heads $250 shipped
Double Heads $375 shipped
Triple Heads $ $500 shipped

TGC Holy Grail.jpeg

Dragon Soul Torches:
Small Single Heads $50 shipped
Fat Single Heads $80 shipped
Double Heads $100 shipped
Triple Heads $130 shipped
Other larger pieces are available

Dragon Soul Torch.jpeg

Shipping:
UPS Overnight shipping is included with all purchases of $300 or more. I only ship to the Cont. USA.

DOA Policy:
Must show evidence of receipt of shipment and DOA coral within 2 hours of delivery. Credits or replacement corals to be issued at my discretion. Shipping charges are not refundable. I'm not taking responsibility for lost, stolen or weather delayed shipments creating a loss. I will however work with you and do what is reasonable.

OP
OP
fragman2

fragman2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received over 30 inquires today and have replied to most of them. I'm going through them in the order received. If you haven't heard from me yet, I'm still working through the list. I updated some of the availabilities a few minutes ago. The TGC Holy Grails are down to just a couple remaining.

OP
OP
fragman2

fragman2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Holy Grails are pretty much sold out at this point. I have a couple pending but can't take additional orders. OG-1 and OG-2 are also SOLD

Thank you everyone

CAN_REEF

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Buyers beware not reliable seller, I have placed 500$ order mainly for HG and this is what i received. As per seller i was second and i waited all week for shipping and he sends me this. Looks like this torch is cut into half he did sent me DS torch little bigger one when my interest is in HG.

HG1.jpg HG2.jpg HG3.jpg

acroslayer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Buyers beware not reliable seller, I have placed 500$ order mainly for HG and this is what i received. As per seller i was second and i waited all week for shipping and he sends me this. Looks like this torch is cut into half he did sent me DS torch little bigger one when my interest is in HG.

HG1.jpg HG2.jpg HG3.jpg

I've cut thru flesh before but not like that. That's little much hope it makes it

CAN_REEF

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Chances of survival are low he is not responding to me … I talked to him before payment and he gave me option to pick one I asked him to pick the best he thinks and sends me this … just sharing with community we should not be encouraging such sellers.

Elitecorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Chances of survival are low he is not responding to me … I talked to him before payment and he gave me option to pick one I asked him to pick the best he thinks and sends me this … just sharing with community we should not be encouraging such sellers.
Hope he doesn’t ghost you

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 84 56.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.4%
Back