• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

OG Bounce Mushrooms Dragon Soul and TGC Holy Grail Torches - $50 to $600

Item Price
$300 - $600
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

slingfox

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Buyers beware not reliable seller, I have placed 500$ order mainly for HG and this is what i received. As per seller i was second and i waited all week for shipping and he sends me this. Looks like this torch is cut into half he did sent me DS torch little bigger one when my interest is in HG.

HG1.jpg HG2.jpg HG3.jpg
That looks horrible!

CAN_REEF

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lesson learned I talked to him on phone and sounded like serious seller with huge stock. I dint even push him to ship asap thought he is busy and will do it in few days but took longer and ultimately I got this.

Tommy's Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lesson learned I talked to him on phone and sounded like serious seller with huge stock. I dint even push him to ship asap thought he is busy and will do it in few days but took longer and ultimately I got this.
Wow what a theif!

CAN_REEF

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanted to share an update on my recent interaction with the seller. After some communication, it turned out that he issincere and much better than I initially thought. Sometimes, in these situations, it's easy to jump to conclusions, but I'm glad I gave him a chance.

I explained my expectations, and although he was busy with multiple messages, he eventually got back to me with some good options. Since I have plans to go out of the country and didn't want to risk leaving my tank with in-laws containing expensive corals, we worked things out. I received a full refund on the item, and we were able to restore faith in each other.

I'm grateful for all the support I received during this process. As a result, I'll be buying corals from this seller in the future. Thank you all for your understanding and encouragement. Here's to positive resolutions and trusting relationships!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 22 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 93 57.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 6.8%
Back