OG Bounce Mushrooms Spawning!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Boonz28
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Boonz28

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 10, 2019
Messages
157
Reaction score
95
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have a 260 gallon tank that currently has 6 full grown (6”+) OG bounce mushrooms in it. Tonight they all spawned. I was able to get video of a couple of them but I’ll have to upload them to YouTube to share them here. If anyone is interested let me know.

Does anyone have experience with this?

I have thousands of eggs floating around my tank and a filter sock full of them.
Can I do anything with these eggs to encourage them to take and grow?

IMG_1332.png IMG_1335.png IMG_1333.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new