OG Bounce Mushrooms

Item Price
270- 850
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Coral Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 29, 2020
Messages
80
Reaction score
16
Location
West Covina
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have some OG Bounce mushrooms for sale. I took the pictures with a quarter for size comparison. The price is on each picture. I am located in West Covina. Please PM me if interested.

IMG_6174.jpeg
 
Last edited:
This is an automated message:

Please be aware of a popular scam where someone will send you a private message (DM) and tell you that they have a certain item you are looking for. Most of the time they will try to get you to pay in an unprotected format. This is against our rules for this very reason.

DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!

In all marketplace transactions please do your due diligence and make sure when you send someone money that they are not trying to scam you. If you're unsure, do not do it. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

Thank you.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE.
 
My new small OG Bounce mushroom list, and the 3 OG Bounce mother mushrooms with huge bubbles.

IMG_6225.jpeg IMG_6223.jpeg IMG_6222.jpeg IMG_6229.jpeg
 
Last edited:
I have some OG Bounce mushrooms for sale. I took the pictures with a quarter for size comparison. The price is on each picture. I am located in West Covina. Please PM me if interested.

IMG_6174.jpeg
How can I text you I’m near Covina interested
 
This is my new list of OG Bounce Mushrooms.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6379.jpeg
    IMG_6379.jpeg
    233.7 KB · Views: 190
Please pm you number would love to make a deal
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new