OG Bounce Shroom Growth

CoralsAddiction

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 2, 2015
Messages
580
Reaction score
538
Location
Los Angeles/Tahoe
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a frag of OG Bounce mushroom two months ago and it just took off under Aquatic Life Halo Deluxe light.
First picture was taken by the seller when I bought it. Second picture is from yesterday. You can see it covered the frag disc and added a lot more bubbles/bounces
F80C8B59-1905-44AF-B528-C19A6A10851D.jpeg 998FB449-6784-41CE-B619-3752CB2D7696.jpeg
 
how is it adjusting so far from the change? I assume you are running the radion at a lower intensity? nice LED change, I hear nothing but good things. looking to make the change myself this spring.
 
how is it adjusting so far from the change? I assume you are running the radion at a lower intensity? nice LED change, I hear nothing but good things. looking to make the change myself this spring.
I’m running XR15 Gen 4 Pro at 35% on Lagoon 25. It’s the least finicky coral in my tank when it comes to adjusting to new light.
It’s a little more sensitive to flow changes though.
 
I’m running XR15 Gen 4 Pro at 35% on Lagoon 25. It’s the least finicky coral in my tank when it comes to adjusting to new light.
It’s a little more sensitive to flow changes though.
They love the lights for sure! Mine is under radions also using an adjusted AB+ settings at %45, it likes lower flow for sure....love these shrooms!

20191215_125413.jpg
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 27.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new