• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Og bounce

Item Price
250-300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

alex shi

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 1, 2024
Messages
44
Reaction score
7
Location
queens
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A & B $300 each; all others are $250 each.
Delivery: Self-pickup or shipping (Shipping fee: $50).
Please report any DOA within 2 hours of delivery and provide photos of the coral inside the shipping box.




IMG_6629.jpeg
IMG_6633.png
 
A & B $300 each; all others are $250 each.
Delivery: Self-pickup or shipping (Shipping fee: $50).
Please report any DOA within 2 hours of delivery and provide photos of the coral inside the shipping box.




IMG_6629.jpeg
IMG_6633.png
Nice prices
 
Hello there, you still have og bounces available?
 
C sold; A L is pending.
 
BDEGHK sold
 
Red has been sold.

IMG_6736.png
 
Finally, only L and I are still available. You can get both for $500 shipped.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new